Our international relations team will work with port authorities and host nations to secure necessary permits and operating licenses on your behalf, to ensure complete transparency across all unmanned operations.
Our drone database and tail numbers will enable the ports to verify instantly that your systems pose no threat.
FLIER GROUP WILL
- Guide host nations and corporations as they develop their own regulatory framework
- Analyze national policy and regulatory environment
- Manage ongoing relationships with in-country civil aviation authorities
- Perform country specific consulting to develop strategy for the import of UAVs and provision of inspection services in new markets
- Verify import/export regulations, identify ministries
- Analyze near-term policy
- Provide guidance to the national civil aviation authorities to further develop their regulatory framework to integrate commercial drones into national airspace