We specialize in the provision and integration of low cost, scalable drone systems to monitor pipelines, inspect on/offshore assets and secure critical infrastructure across the globe.
Our team utilizes a rigorous approach and proven methodology that has made us a leader in the field of aerial data collection and analysis.
Our ability to operate in areas of diminished local governance and infrastructure enable us to deliver a level of service to our clients unmatched by any competitor.
We provide a low cost, safe and efficient way to inspect your assets. We use groundbreaking software and technology solutions that harness the power of drone-driven data collection and analysis.
Our drone-based systems are equipped with cameras and customizable, hot-swappable sensors and can be used to inspect drilling rigs, FPSOs, vessels and production platforms. They:
- Perform live and online flare inspections
- Reduce workplace safety incidents
- Decrease costly downtime
- Improve safety by reducing rope, over-side work and standby vessels
- Generate orthophotos, digital elevation models and panoramic images
Flier Group provides comprehensive insight into infrastructure operations and asset productivity more quickly and accurately than ever before. We can tackle the mission set anywhere, in remote, hostile, conflict and post conflict areas.
Our systems check for potential risks to pipelines, including:
- Leak detection and location
- Exposed pipe
- Vegetation overgrowth
- Rust or corrosion
- Methane in surrounding vegetation
- Pipeline Stress
- Missing/damaged signs & markers
We assist clients in preparing for and mitigating crises that could jeopardize the safety of their reputation, assets and personnel.
Our security programs will guarantee enhanced protection against vandalism, sabotage, oil theft, illegal bunkering, illegal refineries, acts of terrorism and multiple activities detrimental to sustainable development of the oil and gas industry.
- Mitigate outsider attacks and terrorist events
- Protect remote and/or unmanned assets
- Protect critical assets and personnel
- Evaluate nature of evolving threats
- Detect, locate and classify multiple threats in real time
- Reduce shrinkage from theft or process gaps
Near or far,
day or night, on land or at sea_
We enable clients to make confident informed decisions with timely and actionable security intelligence. We work with you to design creative, personalized risk solutions, delivered seamlessly, anywhere in the world.
Our technology can make disaster response quicker and more effective by assisting in the following areas:
- Improving oil spill preparedness and response capabilities
- Subsea well control and containment
- Sampling, data collection, toxicity reports
- Deploying high-speed oil containment systems
- Oil spill mapping
- Spill trajectory and progress modeling
- Countermeasure planning
Our technology and methodology can be utilised to provide ‘pop-up’ security and persistent surveillance. Utilised in events where no permanent surveillance system is in place or to augment existing systems.
- Temporary Car Parks
- Monitoring public gatherings (parades, marathons, protests, national celebrations
- Incident response, command and control for first responders